Skip to content

Geopointe Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

240 results found

1. Report-Based Data Set enhancements

If a report is grouped by a field, when creating a data set based on that report, use the grouping field as the "color by" field

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Select only current page records in GeoPointe lists.

When users load data sets and there are thousands of records, and if records don't have street address on them with just city and state all the records are displayed at one single point on Map. It will be nice if we can use the lists down below to distribute those records among different users. Currently if we select all, all the records are selected rather than just the current page.
    Ex: if there are 10 pages. If I do select all, all records in those 10 pages are selected. We need the ability to only select the current page…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mapping  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need hyperlink alternative for the marker popup screen

Default behavior for marker popup screen 'Label' is to be as a link, which uses the href as '/sfdcid' but the same doesn't work in case of communities especially with lightning templates and results in bad url.

Need to have the flexibility of showing the name as link or plain text, should be configurable.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Increase Search Limit in SF1

Right now, when a user maps a dataset in Geopointe in the SF1 app, only 100 records can populate at a time. Most of our users have large territories to manage and usually do so on the mobile app out in the field. It would be ideal for them to have visibility into their entire territory rather than just 100 contacts.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the ability to create custom titles/description in legend for dates

For example, instead of a date range, the description could be changed to "Transition Period" or "Not visited in the past 6 months"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Report on all Active Users with Geopointe Licenses

I need to be able to have a report that simply shows all Active Users with a Geopointe license. I would include the Geopointe User Usage but would also need to see active users that have no usage.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For the markers on the Map, is there a way we can use a formula?

On the mapping of a data-set, having a multi-field option with images would be awesome, or having a formula that wouldn't be on the actual salesforce object would help us.

Something like, maybe that last image needs to be a boolean but that is where I was thinking it would be nice to have, with the ability to only show only one image group to focus on the leads/account/?? in that area.

if (x1 & y) = image 1
    if (x2 & y) = image 2
    if (x3 & y) = image 3
    if (x1 & !y) = image 4…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mapping  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show "Drive Time" as column in Mapped Data when running data set by Hours (Driving) or Minutes (Driving)

I was looking for some of this functionality a couple weeks ago and was surprised it doesn't exist. I ran a data set within a set range of Hours (Driving). I was disappointing to see that the list of Mapped Data didn't include driving times to each location within the mapped data set the same way it shows Drive Distance. The purpose, in our case, would be to get a snapshot of the time spent commuting from a central dispatch location to each worksite.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add and view fields in route list view without having to expand

Our reps visit about 30-40 customers a day and require the ability to see more fields right from the route list view without having to expand each record. They need to see not only the customer's address but other information at a glance, such as appointment date and time, sales leads and the products the customer so that they can have a view of their territory for the day and not miss those they have made appointments with, as well as those that are new customers with leads. It would be nice to either have the fields from the data…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Routing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Attendance report monthly through mapping and door devices

Hello,

I have an idea of calculating the report monthly for employees to check in. putting a device on doors so an application could detect the entrance of employee from his mobile. i worked on this project through my Masters degree in business. it is somehow a concept like Amazon Go.

In the near future the automated system after developing will help in using it more than finger prints and cards swiping. i have a brief and some other features in mind for this to be used in all firms.

Waiting to discuss it with the developing department.

Regards,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow SOQL Filter on Assignment Areas (not just Plans)

The documentation explains how to use SOQL filters when setting up a Geopointe Assignment Plan.

However, the documentation is silent about whether SOQL filters can be used at the individual Geopointe Assignment Area level. I do see that the GPAssignmentArea custom object has a SOQL Filter field. But, puting a SOQL filter in here does not work (yet). I understand this is a future roadmap idea, so I am adding it here to vote for it.

I want to create a Geopointe Assignment Plan where records having certain criteria get assigned to certain areas, and records having other…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Global/Quick Actions or Merge Variables

It'd be helpful to be able to use Salesforce Global Actions or Quick Actions as a Map Action. We have mapped a Junction Object and want to use variables from the junction record to perform an Action without having to configure Visualforce.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Visual Difference in State and County Lines

When mapping a territory by county, its very difficult to differentiate between the state and county lines.
    Is there a way to change the look or color of the State Line while mapping counties?
    Just something to make clear where the state line lies.
    Unless of course I am missing that this is available somehow... Thank you!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add state-level legislative districts to shapes

Please add state-level house and senate districts to the shape hierarchy. I spend hours in the months leading up to session drawing those in. https://mappingsupport.com/p/gmap4.php?t=m

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User should be allowed to remove Geocode Quality(Rooftop etc) option from Data sets in Geopointe maps.

User should be allowed to remove Geocode Quality(Rooftop etc) option from Data sets in Geopointe maps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Continuously show Field names in columns while scrolling down in the Mapped Data list view

Submitted on behalf of Customer via support case

When you search a data set with a large number of fields, it can be hard to keep track of which field's column you are looking at in the Mapped Data list view. Customer suggests possibly keeping the field name above the values dynamically while scrolling down through the results, so that they can more easily keep track of which field column they are currently viewing values for.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Data Set Fields Section Breaks

Data Set Fields Section Breaks

When creating a new data set in Geopointe, it provides the ability to specify the "Fields" that display in the record info window popup on the map. Currently, users can add fields in one long list. It would be helpful if users were given the option to add "Section" breaks to the record info window popup to differentiate and sort fields into logical groupings.

Salesforce's page layout for accounts, contact, etc. has the capability to add "Section" breaks. This feature would be very useful to add in Geopointe's record info window popup.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable Geopointe to work with Apple Maps & Apple CarPlay for Route Navigation on Day of Travel

I would like to request a new feature update to consider for a future release of Geopointe. We have several Outside Sales Reps that utilize Apple Maps and Apple CarPlay when in their vehicles. Currently on their day of travel when they open their planned route, they can only trigger navigation with Google Maps (which does not interface with Apple CarPlay). Is it possible for you to look into updating your application to push navigation routes to Apple Maps which in return will work with Apple CarPlay. Apple CarPlay is becoming more popular with newer vehicles and is really a…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enhance The Route Distance Calculation Between Destinations to Give Better Estimate (Based on Date/Time Range of Travel)

Enhance The Route Distance Calculation Between Destinations to Give Better Estimate (Based on Date/Time Range of Travel). When using Google Maps, they give users the ability to plug in Day of Week and Time of Day when planning routes and can provide estimates on if the travel time will be longer or shorter based on that time.

Example: Say the distance between appointment A and B is 5 miles. On Monday at 10:00 PM it may take me 10 minutes to drive there. However, on Tuesday at 7:30 AM it may take me 20-30 minutes estimate to get there.

Currently…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Routing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to send a complete Geopointe report to another user.

Not all of our Geopointe users are in the same office nor do they have the same skill set. We'd be interested in functionality that allows you to build a report with the option to forward that to another user via email. Once the end user receives the email, the link provided prompts them to Geopointe to view the report. Some of our data sets are complex so there is a lot of trial and error and we find ourselves forwarding the CSV attachment losing out on the Geopointe functionality!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?