Skip to content

Geopointe Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Create a lighter weight service at a lower price with just basic filtered mapping

The basic use for the salespeople is planning their day's visits and finding accounts nearby. Most salespeople just need a list of their nearby accounts plotted on Google Maps. They don't need the advanced routing, heat maps etc. I think the $20+/month service is overkill for this use, and ends up pushing companies to use third-party apps for this functionality.

The mid-level use is sales managers and logistics managers planning delivery routes and doing basic territory analysis. This would be your service as it is now.

The advanced use would be territory (re)design with advanced metrics and ability to see…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we appreciate the feedback, we are sticking with our solution and will continue to go deep and broad with it. We do offer price tiers are user counts increases. If we are still a ways off price-wise, there are other AppExchange apps that offer a much toned down set of features at a lower price.

2. Stand-Alone?

Would love if you create a Stand-Alone version with a Mobile App. This was 100% of your clients are not required to use Salesforce CRM.

I like GeoPoint more than Salesforce.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here