Add option to use “native ESRI/ArcGIS” data in Geopointe.
We would like to see seamless integration with our maps in ESRI/ArcGIS..
- In order to use our ESRI/ArcGIS maps, we have to export to KML
- Then split into multiple files so they will plot in Geopointe because of "node count" limitations?
Please allow more options to plot external maps inside Geopointe with:
- larger Node counts
- larger file sizes
- more map types
Thankfully, the new WMS layers option has resolved this issue for us!
- we now publish our own WMS layers via ArcGIS Server
- then add the layer via the WMS option
- maps display great without any limitations!