Skip to content

Geopointe Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. would like to see if a filter could be added for Lead Status to exclude "Unqualified" from results. This would help when prospecting leads.

Would like to see if a filter could be added for "Lead Status" to exclude "Bad Email" from results. This would help when prospecting leads

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to create Salesforce fields showing distance between customer and fixed location

Would love the ability to have a field that indicates distance from customer to fixed point. We have multiple offices and would like to be able to have fields set up that show distance from new prospects to each office.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    delivered  ·  1 comment  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add ability to toggle categories within one data set in map legend.

When mapping a data set with pin coloring rules, it would be very handy to be able to toggle specific categories on and off within a dataset. For example, if I am mapping accounts with the pins colored by account owner, it would be great to be able to select one single account owner and only show those pins. Similarly, it would be great to be able to show everything expect a given category's pins.

Currently, this is only possible by creating a data set for each account owner, and than toggling the data sets on and off individually. Much…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Including Activity object in data set filtering criteria

Activities are not an object that can be filtered on presently, as best I can see. This should be added, as I'm seeking to create a geo-report of clients with whom we've had activity of a certain type.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    delivered  ·  4 comments  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate results with Salesforce reporting and/or any other "template-making" tool

I am looking for a more efficient way of exporting results from a search to produce reports for my team. Currently, I export the csv and use pivot tables to sort the data the way it needs to be sorted. It would be great if this tool could be integrated with standard Salesforce reporting or any other "template-making" type tool to make this reporting more efficient. For example, my organization uses Conga to generate custom-designed reports - in a perfect world, it would be great if you could recreate this type of capability in your app or integrate with their…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    delivered  ·  0 comments  ·  New Concept  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?